PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH takes the safety and protection of your personal data seriously and strictly follows the legal privacy laws.
The following declaration provides you with an overview with regards to privacy protection that we assure for your personal data and what type of data and for what purpose the data is collected.
- PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH collects and stores automatically on its server log files information that your browser provides to us. This is:
- IP address of the inquiring computer
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Page called up/name of the called up file,
- Data amount transmitted,
- Internet address from which the page is called up or the file is called up that initiates the desired function
- used web browser
These data cannot be assigned to any certain persons by PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH. Merging these data with other data sources will not be undertaken. Moreover, the data are deleted immediately after a statistical analysis.
Additional person-related data are recorded only when you voluntarilly provide them within the scope of an inquiry or application.
- Our Internet pages use so-called Cookies. These serve to make our offer more user-friendly and more effective. Cookies are small text files placed on your processor and which are stored by your browser. Most of the Cookies we use are so-called "Session Cookies“. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not cause any damage to your processor and contain no viruses. The storing of Cookies can be switched off beforehand by using the settings of your browser.
If person-related data have been provided to us, it is used only for answering your queries, for concluding contracts that have been made, for company-internal evaluation, and for technical administration.
Your person-related data is sent to third parties when it serves for concluding the contract - especially forwarding order data to vendors – if necessary, or if you consented beforehand. You have the right to revoke at any time a given consent for the future.
- Your consent for storing data, the e-mail address, and their use for responding to your contact can be revoked at any time.
- You have the right at all times to get information about the data stored about your person, its origin, and recipient, as well as the purpose of its storage. We will provide you with the information about your person-related data after you send a query to the folowing e-mail address: rott.christian pipelinesystems.de.
- For further questions that this data privacy declaration cannot answer, please contact our data privacy appointee (rott.christian pipelinesystems.de).
- We are making every effort using the available technical and organisational possibilities to store your data so that they remain inaccessible to third parties. For communication by e-mail, we cannot accept any liability in assuring complete data security, and therefore we recommend you send confidential information by using traditional postal services.